4 C Cubed Seedless Watermelon
1 12 OZ Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
2 C Water
- Blend the watermelon on medium speed until smooth.
- Pouring through strainer into bowl, detach the watermelon from any remnants of its former self.
- Add bowl of watermelon to pitcher of lemonade concentrate.
- Mix until assimilated.
- Chill until cool as the frozen sea within you.
- Adhere green twine to bottom of the jar.
- Paint seeds.
- Fill with a red beverage and reflect on the ecstasy and suffering of man, the brevity of life, whether those seeds could use a second coat.
Frozen Pie Crusts
- Break the chocolate bar into single squares and lay each on the pie crust.
- Slice the pie crust in rectangles around the chocolate bar squares.
- Add top pieces of pie crust to the pie crust pieces topped with chocolate bar squares.
- Seal pieces together by pressing their edges to each other with a fork, so they are together, eternally, where they embrace each other as one, and hide themselves in each other, such that they are indistinguishable.
- Use a pastry brush to add the egg to the s’more pies. Add coarse sugar if you want. Or don’t. Such additions are meaningless in the face of death.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
1 T White Beeswax Pastilles Organic
1/2 T Coconut Oil
1/8 C Freeze Dried Strawberries
1/8 C Freeze Dried Watermelons
- Use food processor to grind freeze dried strawberries and watermelons into a powder.
- Place small, glass container of ingredients in a pan of gradually boiling water that reaches near halfway up the container. Let the water simmer and stir occasionally.
- Pour the ingredients through a strainer into a glass container.
- Keep a calm gaze. Stir once after ten minutes. Accept the stillness of the mixture with the coldness of a smoothie, with the coldness of shaved ice.
- Let cool at room temperature until hardened as your heart.
2 Packs of Paper Umbrellas
Stick paper umbrellas into wreath. Go on like this for hours—with each paper umbrella plunged into the wreath, a deeper plunge into the infinite abyss.